Friday 13 November 2009

You Don't Look A Day Older...

I've come to the conclusion that if you don't officially celebrate your birthday, then you don't officially have to add another year on to your age.

Having missed my own 40th last year through ill health and having a very low key birthday this year through Kevin's ill health, I've decided to regress a little and it feels great!

And I can't be the only one doing it. By my calculations, Caprice was 33 for at least five years.

So Happy Birthday to me! Thirty nine again... and again... and again.

2 comments:

  1. Regarding Birthdays, I heartly agree with you and don't free any older at all. I too will get around to celebrating my 40th one of these days/years and celebrating my 39th and 38th too!
    I'm still 37 or there abouts are you sure your not also Alexis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I thought I could get away with it, I'd still be claiming to be 27! Although I think the lines and wrinkles would give the game away.

    Maybe one day in the future we could face up to being 40 together. Let's give it another few years though...

    A
    xx

    ReplyDelete