Tuesday 19 May 2009

Boys, bicycles and barking!

I thought this might be a good time to introduce you to the two men in my life who have supported me through my 'stopping shopping' exploits - Kevin and Hobbs.

I could babble on for a paragraph or two about how well balanced and relatively sane they appear to be, despite sharing their lives with me, but nothing quite reveals the hidden depths of a person like a questionnaire and here are their answers...

Age:
Kevin - 43
Hobbs - 6

Height:

Kevin - 6’2”
Hobbs - 18”

Hair colour:
Kevin - Silver fox
Hobbs - Natural blonde


Star sign:
Kevin - Taurus
Hobbs - Virgo

Celebrity Lookalike:
Kevin - George Clooney (he gave me £10 to write that)

Hobbs - Nicky Clarke (although in Hobbs’ world, he’s Nicky Barke)

Dream woman:
Kevin - Anne Hathaway who has only recently replaced Kylie after a decade long reign

Hobbs - Fifi the neighbouring Westie a.k.a Fifi L’amour

Favourite author:
Kevin - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Hobbs - Dogstoyevsky

Favourite film:
Kevin - ‘The Quiet Man’
Hobbs - ‘Cujo’

Favourite smell:
Kevin - Freshly oiled mountain bike chain
Hobbs - Other dogs’ bottoms


Most likely to say:
Kevin - "Honestly, I didn’t want to go mountain biking with the boys in Chamonix, but it would have been rude to turn them down..."

Hobbs - "I know it was yours and it was expensive but now I’ve chewed it, so it’s mine and you’ll just have to get over it!"

Least likely to say:
Kevin - "I really don’t think I want to golf this weekend.”
Hobbs - "Oh goody - a trip to the vet! I hope the
y’ll take my temperature."

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete