Tuesday 23 February 2010

Meet My Merino!

Nothing that my family does can really be considered ‘normal’, which is why I’ve only recently swapped Christmas presents with Mother.

Here’s what I got:

A DeLonghi coffee maker that produces the tastiest, freshest morning wake up I could hope for and I get the added pleasure of pretending to be a barista while I froth the milk to perfection.

A Marmot jacket with a faux fur hood that just begs to be nuzzled into on the chilly mornings that we don’t seem to be able to shake off, even though the Spring buds are doing their best to break through.

And finally...

What seemed like rather an uninteresting Icebreaker black merino top to add extra warmth to the Marmot jacket. It wasn’t until I looked at the label, that I fell completely in love with it.

You see, it has a Baacode on the label, which allo
ws me to go online and meet the fleecy friend who sacrificed a bit of coat to keep me warm.

I think I'll call him Ram-say

A present definitely worth the wait!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Muttie said she'd buy the top just for the Baacode. I just hope they don't expand into CAT suits or anything!

    Milt

    ReplyDelete