Wednesday 12 May 2010

Pastures New

I said way back in March that I had a feeling of good things to come for the year ahead, and I don't think I'm going to be wrong.

I've been absolutely desperate to tell this, but had to wait until I got the official word...

Kevin and I have been talking for years about how lovely it would be to live in Stirlingshire and after everything that has happened to us in the last eighteen months, we decided it was time to stop talking and start taking action.

So, when the equivalent of my current job came up in the Central Belt, it was too good an opportunity to waste. The interview was on (mad) Mother's birthday, so we felt that had to be a lucky day and it was!

I start on the 1st June and I'm so excited.

I'm planning to commute for a while and then we'll start looking at moving through. It doesn't just feel like a new job, it feels like a whole fresh start and I can't wait to kick off the next phase of my life - dragging Kevin and Hobbs with me, of course.
Onward and upward!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh congratulations!!

    Stirlingshire is lovely and I'll bet Hobbs will be pleased - all that countryside to go for runs in and rabbits to sniff out.

    You deserve some good news after what's been happening.

    Milt xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Milt and you know you'll be a welcome vistor. I'm sure Hobbs will show you all the best mouse spotting areas.

    A
    x

    ReplyDelete