Friday 28 May 2010

Tiger-tastic!

Whenever you asked my stepfather what he was doing at the weekend, he would say, “I’ll be covering a chair”.

This was his way of saying that he’d be sitting there doing as little as possible.

Recently, I’ve been doing a little chair covering of my own - although not quite in the same way.

I’ve been using spare weekends to go to a local workshop to be taught upholstery and I’m loving it.

So when my friend, Joan, bought herself a little stool for tucking under her computer desk and found it to be a bit too cold and hard for her rather delicate rear...

I turned Brrrr!

into Grrrr!! for her.

2 comments:

  1. You is a cool dude!! Gonna make the Muttie one of those for Xmas? The Dreamies will be forthcoming...

    Miltonian xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Milton - anything for you xx

    ReplyDelete