Tuesday 18 August 2009

Fashionista Films

I know I mentioned this the other day and I promise never to bore you with it again, but I finally got to see ‘Coco Before Chanel’ - just three days before it closes at the GFT - and it was wonderful.

The cinematography was stunning, Audrey Tautou was glorious as Gabrielle and I’m sure even the hardest hearted fashionista would be struggling to suppress a sniffle during the last ten minutes.

Much to his surprise, even Kevin enjoyed it; despite trying to trade his ticket at the last minute for something a bit more ‘blokey’.

He has, however, insisted that he won’t be accompanying me on my next viewing at the GFT and no amount of begging or bribing will persuade him.

He may be a metrosexual man and tolerant of most of my indulgences, but it seems sitting through ‘The September Issue’ is just a step too far for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment