Sunday 11 April 2010

Window Shopping & Wonderful Weather

There’s no better way to embark on a non-shopping venture than with a little bit of torture; or window shopping, as it’s normally known.

Quite why I decided to go trailing round the shops yesterday after work when I knew that buying was out-of-bounds is anyone’s guess, but that’s what I did.

Thankfully, the only things that made it back home with me were vitamins and with our health records, they were definitely essential purchases.

Today was much easier...

Scotland - usually famed only for rain and midges - was basking in glorious, record breaking April sunshine, so it was on with the shorts and up to the ice cream shop.

It’s a 40 minute walk to the ice cream shop, so by our calculations whatever calories we consume there will have been burned off by the time we get back home.

I just need to dig out last year’s fake tan (can’t buy new stuff) and rid myself of my West-of-Scotland blue pallor before I frighten any more small children with my short wearing!

No comments:

Post a Comment