Friday 7 January 2011

Canine or Kangaroo?

It's Day 3 of another year of not shopping and if you're anything like me (and are joining me on my venture), then you'll have had a day of mixed emotions:


1/ Elation - you've gone another day without spending anything
2/ Distress - you've realised you have another 362 days of not shopping to go


So, to cheer you - and me - up, here's a video of Hobbs at his crazy canine best. Apologies that it's sideways, but you can always pretend you're doing neck exercises while you're watching it.

Enjoy the Bouncy Bobtail...

2 comments:

  1. Looks more Kangaroo to me, and I should know.

    I always pictured you living in one of Glasgow,s old and quite beautiful Tenement flats, I think I must have picked up that idea in your book. Have you moved since then ????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's childish but I can't watch that without laughing so hard!

    We do live in an old Glasgow tenement (red sandstone) and being a former Weegie I know you can picture that. The clip was filmed on a holiday weekend away at a log cabin on a lochside. Beautiful!

    And Hobbs did the promised sausage from our breakfast... xx

    ReplyDelete