Monday 3 January 2011

Promises to keep - 2011

Happy 2011 and good wishes for the year ahead!


I apologise that they're belated good wishes, but the New Year signals the opportunity for fresh starts and with that comes promises and resolutions - except I've been so busy writing and re-writing the promises and resolutions, that the days have already flown by without a single good deed being done.

Rather rashly, I have now ditched the list and made just two simple promises:

1. See my friends more often.
2. Give the full-on 'Stopping Shopping' experience another go this year and clear the remainder of my debt.

Here we go again - back on the white-knuckle ride...

5 comments:

  1. Well I,m jumping on that ride along with you this year, as I have made a promise to myself not to buy any new clothes this year. Except Op shop finds and Ebay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right Maureen - we need to keep each other on the straight and narrow. No cheating! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just back from a "vintage" shop and a good few pounds lighter! Im going to try not carrying my cards with me at all times

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm right there with you as well! No clothes / accessories purchases for me this year! Going to learn how to shop in my closet and save money...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it looks like the challenge is definitely on.

    Cash only ladies - cards get left at home and as Anna says, we're going to have to learn to shop in our own closets instead xx

    ReplyDelete